Join us on the fast track to the future as SAP HANA Application-Developer
Work on industry leading business solutions. Be the best. Help other businesses beat their competition.
Blue Ocean Systems is on the look out for new talent finishing their studies or just starting their careers.
We have a strong history of helping growing companies leverage SAP Business One version SAP HANA, delivering leading support on a global scale.
- 2 years’ experience (maximum)
- A massive interest in groundbreaking new enterprise software technology
- A strong desire to expand your knowledge and learn something new every day
- Big ambition and unwavering drive
- The energy and commitment to learn something new every day
- Strong motivation to work within a busy team and the ability to effectively organise your own work
- Thought leaders in facilitating digital transformation for our SME clients
- Renowned for taking advantage of a digitally connected and real-time driven world
- Highly experienced in the digital and enterprise solutions landscape
With you, we want to bring innovative technology to small and medium sized enterprises in Singapore and the region, making them more competitive and more efficient. Together we can work for the success of our customers.
With more than 50,000 companies using SAP Business One it is the market leading ERP software. Running on SAP HANA – the highly innovative In-Memory Real-Time database platform – SAP Business One is the most powerful ERP solution for the SMEs market.
In-memory computing is made possible through recent technology advances in main memory, multi-core processing, and data management. It leverages technology innovation to establish real-time analysis of business data and combines both transactions and analytics to improve existing business processes with a dramatic increase in performance.
SAP HANA integrates the most modern concepts around In-memory data management, analytics, Big Data, Internet of Things, Mobile technology, User Experience, Rapid Prototyping and Cloud Computing.
You might have (but not essential) experience in:
- Data management (e.g. data modeling, SQL)
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, ABAP)
- Frontend design (e.g. SAP Fiori, UX)
- System interfaces (e.g. file handling, ex-/import, messaging)
- Integrated Development Environment (e.g. Eclipse, Visual Studio)
We offer a chance to focus on…
1. SAP HANA Platform
SAP HANA is more than just a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). It is a comprehensive platform including application and web server, R-server, Management platform, IDE.
You will understand the technology, manage the system, and install all necessary components. And you will develop fantastic solutions on top of it!
2.SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
As an appliance SAP HANA is hosted on SUSE Linux – you will handle the operating system for all necessary administration tasks.
UX is everything – make it count for our customers, with consistently new and innovative solutions.
We prefer our spaghetti on a plate, not inside the software code. An understandable structure and comprehensive documentation is a must and should be every professional coder’s mantra.
5. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – SAP Business One
Companies want to run their operations with the most accurate and reliable data. They want to access the data easily from one place in real-time. An ERP system records and connects all transactions in the daily business. That includes incoming customer orders, outgoing purchase orders, goods movement, production planning, customer data, bookkeeping, and accounting. ERP is our bread and butter business; your solutions will be the kaya and marmalade.
6. SAP Hana Cloud Platform (HCP)
SAP HCP offers an innovative cloud platform that not only offers space and service itself but also connects and integrates all systems and services which are out there.
7.Business Analysis (SW-Requirements)
Only if you understand what the customer needs can you develop the best solution possible. And sometimes we have to help the customer to identify that what they need is different from what they want.
Many customers do not know what they know about their own business. We help them find out and enable them to use their knowledge effectively to beat the competition.
Your work experience
* Maximum 2 years of professional experience
Education, skills and competencies
Don’t get us wrong, we are looking for the best candidate but we are prepared to nurture your talent if we see your commitment, energy and will.
* Good communication skills (written and spoken English)
* Willingness to analyse and debug complex problems
* Strong foundation in computer science with good competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
* Very good University degree in computer science or related technical discipline
* Experience with ERP software
* Love for Data Analytics
* Strong presentation skills
* Knowledge on relational database management systems (usage, architecture)
* Experience with IDE and Code Management Tools (Eclipse, Visual Studio, Git)
* Knowledge on Software Testing Methodologies
* Experience in Administration of Linux
* Shell-Scripting programming skills
If you’re excited about joining us on this journey, click below to get started!