As the worldwide economic downturn continues, it’s becoming ever more relevant for small and medium organisations to develop and maintain their competitive edge. This includes ensuring all stakeholders have clear visibility across every aspect of their business and having the technology to enable more efficient operations. It also means identifying new and innovative ways to reach new customers and strengthen those key relationships.
In growing numbers, companies of all sizes are turning to SAP Business One for a comprehensive solution that provides business management functions across sales, customer relationships, financial management and operations. Every day, SAP helps businesses increase efficiency and drive profitable growth. And, despite what many might think, SAP is an affordable software, easy to implement, straightforward to maintain and grows with your business. [Read Making SAP Even More Affordable]
Key benefits SAP Business One can bring a small to medium organisation:
- Forecast sales figures [Read ‘Your employees, your sales team’]
- Improve available to promise visibility [read ‘What role does SAP play in supply chain management’]]
- Achieve operational efficiency and excellence with proven best practices [read ‘Operational excellence is closer than you think’]]
- Become the supplier of choice to your customers with improved inventory control [read ‘Would you trust anyone else with your warehouse management software?’]]
- Leverage SAP key quality management principles [read ‘SAP Quality 101’]]
- Sophisticated financial processing and reporting capabilities [read ‘Finance fundamentals. How SAP Business One supports you’]]
Whilst some organisations prefer to wait until they grow into a bigger company before investing in ERP software such as SAP Business One, others realise that in today’s economic climate, that delay might be detrimental to their future.
Over 80% of SAP Business One customers have 50 or fewer users and through the implementation of such an innovative solution, they are able to provide better service to their customers and increase their productivity whilst simultaneously reducing operating costs.
Let your company leverage SAP’s 40 year track record and retain your competitive edge.
Want to know more about SAP Business One? Contact the Blue Ocean Systems team of ERP specialists today.