SMEs need easy, swift access to their organisation’s data – whether it be low transacting customers, accounts receivable figures or their top performing items for sales opportunity analysis.
Reporting can be a tedious and frustrating process, particularly if your company’s data is not up to date when you need to pull the statistics. Once generated, the reports often provide no clear indication to answer the question you need and you revert to manual data analysis or, worse still, you have to make business decisions based on inaccurate or unavailable information.Think about your organisation’s data - how accessible is it? How easy is it for you and your staff to generate the exact information they need quickly? How many process steps do you have to follow to generate even the most basic of reports?
The in-built reporting function in SAP Business One clears the way for easy, innovative, and swift reporting. With the SAP Business Intelligence Cloud solution you can even access the data on the go via your iPhone or iPad.
Here are the top 5 features of SAP Business One reporting:
- Multiple options for reporting – generate data per module (e.g. customers, accounts, finances, etc) or across your entire business platform (slow paying customers when ordering a specific item, for example)
- Generate underlying data – instead of simply generating a report, you can see the actual data in real time to perform instant updates directly in your SAP system (for example, your report shows the top revenue generating item numbers but you wish to exclude a discontinued item from the data – this can be done immediately)
- Customised visuals – using SAP Crystal Reports, the world’s most popular report solution you can instantly transform facts and figures from a spreadsheet into a boardroom-worthy visual presentation with a range of display options (pie charts, bar graphs, comparative charts etc)
- Drag and Relate – unique filter options allow you to instantly compare multi data sources depending on your reporting needs and create default reports across your entire organisation
- Cloud computing – With BI On Demand you can access your data via your iPhone or iPad with a high degree of functionality. Utilising cloud computing technology, performance speed and data security provide business on-the-go options for SMEs.
Want to see SAP Business Intelligence in action? Click here.
SAP Business Intelligence On Demand comes free with all SAP Business One implementations and instantly enables you to:
- Obtain an up-to-date and accurate view of your business
- Make informed decisions to drive your business forward
- Save time and effort with customised reporting solutions
Blue Ocean Systems has over 8 years of experience implementing SAP Business One for a wide range of customers and industries.
Speak to one of our team of ERP consultants today about how SAP Business Intelligence reporting can help shape the future of your company.