WITH SO MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY IS SAP THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
SAP Business One provides small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) the opportunity to grow their company, reduce costs and improve efficiencies with a comprehensive and affordable enterprise resource planning (ERP) system used by over 50,000 companies globally.
Although SAP Business One was tailored for organisations with less than $100 million in annual revenue and fewer than 100 employees, increasingly today there are entities with over 500 users operating at multiple sites either regionally or globally.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, SAP Business One provides innovative and industry leading business management solutions.
- Financial Reporting – Fully integrated Crystal Reporting Tool.
- Opportunity and Lead Management – Integral CRM functionality.
- Sales Management – Complete sales management system.
- Purchasing – Advanced procurement process tools.
- Material Requirements Planning – Forecast customer buying trends.
- Inventory Management – Manage stock effectively.
Benefits to your business
From the warehouse floor to the CEO, everyone works smarter on an SAP Business One platform.
- Comprehensive – Complete business management software designed for SMEs.
- Customisation – Industry specific solutions tailored to your business.
- Fast Results – Implement quickly, see results in weeks.
- Reporting – Turn business analytics into tangible sales and customer trend data.
- Innovation – SAP’s innovative solutions enable your business to succeed.
- Growth – SAP’s solutions grow with your business.
Access your company’s real-time data anywhere in the world with SAP Business One’s mobile solutions.
- Alerts and Approvals – Receive customised alerts for credit limits, approvals and customer updates.
- Real-Time Reports – Access and share built-in reports presenting key business data from your mobile device.
- Customer and Supplier Data – Access, edit and view contact details and historical activities.
- Inventory Monitoring – Check inventory levels and access detailed information about current products.
See how mobile solutions can enhance your business processes