WITH SO MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY IS SAP THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Service Management Enhances CRM in SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a complete and flexible software solution to manage essential processes in small and midsize businesses, including accounting and finance, sales and service, inventory and distribution, and purchasing and operations.
Research* finds that 96% of Best-in-Class (the top 20% of performers) growing businesses have implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. These solutions are designed to help organizations of all sizes to face their challenges and provide a single business system to support visibility, efficiency, and decision-making. ERP is the key tool in business to make your life easier.
Forecasts & Reports
Cash Flow Forecasts
SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA provides a cash flow forecast function to let you view detailed information about your company's incoming and outgoing cash flows.
This menu option includes all reports pertaining to the analysis of the financial and accounting activities of the company. The reports comprise the following main categories:
- Budget Setup
Beyond the standard SAP B1 reports, additional reports are also available with the BOS Report Pack.
- A service call enables you to resolve customer complaints or inquiries and deal with item-related problems.
- Customer equipment cards form the database that contains all serial number items for which service can be physically provided.
- A service contract is a formal or legally binding agreement that defines the services that are exchanged for a payment. It enables a customer to receive service for specific items and serial numbers.
- A service queue enables you to categorize and manage service calls. For example, you can set up service queues for individual customers, for categories of items, or for teams in your service department.
- The solutions knowledge base includes solutions for various problems and situations. It helps streamline service and speed up the performance of service representatives.
- Reports enable you to view and analyze data related to service contracts, customer equipment, and service calls. You can check service calls of individual sales representatives or those reported by certain customers. You can evaluate the efficiency and performance of your company’s service operations.
You use service calls to manage service and support activities that you provide to your customers; for example, to track customers’ complaints and problems, to provide solutions to these problems, and to view the activities and expenses related to these problems. These services may be covered by a service contract or warranty, or a customer can pay for the service call. You can open a service call for an item even if a corresponding customer equipment card or a service contract has not been defined.
- Document whether the service call was opened due to a phone call, e-mail, or fax; through the Internet; or by any other communication means.
- Manage your activities (tasks, meetings, or notes related to the service call) while solving the problem.
- Manage repairs and create invoices for expenses related to the service call.
- Search for solutions to the problem in a solutions knowledge base and record new solutions.
- Keep track of the service call history.
- Schedule service calls.
Equipment cards form the database that contains all serial number items that you sold to your customer and for which service can be provided. You can track the history of a specific serial number from the day you sold the item and throughout its entire service period.
The equipment card contains information such as:
- Location of the item at which you provide service
- Service calls related to the item
- Service contracts that cover the item
- Sales information
- Inventory transaction data
You have the following options for creating equipment cards:
- Enable equipment cards to be created automatically for every sold item that is managed by serial numbers.
- Specify the item data (serial number data) manually
A service contract between a customer and your company enables your company to provide maintenance and repair for an item beyond the manufacturer’s warranty coverage. You define the type of service for which the customer is eligible.
SAP Business One supports the following service contract types:
- Item Group
- Serial Number
Solutions & Knowledge Base
- Create and update common solutions to customer’s problems and questions.
- Display all the solutions that were ever recorded in SAP Business One.
- Link an existing solution to a service call or record a new solution from a service call.
You can use service reports to do the following:
- Extract important information about the efficiency and performance of your service department.
- Obtain details about customer service contracts and equipment.
- View your own service calls in order to assess your progress and take any necessary actions.