WITH SO MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY IS SAP THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
SAP Business One helps you to easily manage your inventory
SAP Business One is a complete and flexible software solution to manage essential processes in small and midsize businesses, including accounting and finance, sales and service, inventory and distribution, and purchasing and operations.
Research finds that 96% of Best-in-Class (the top 20% of performers) growing businesses have implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. These solutions are designed to help organizations of all sizes to face their challenges and provide a single business system to support visibility, efficiency, and decision-making. ERP is the key tool in business to make your life easier.
Inventory Management Made Simple with SAP B1The Inventory module supports processes to optimize inventory management, including the following:
- Managing item master data records.
- Working with serial and batch numbers.
- Managing Inventory transactions, including goods receipts, goods issues, inventory transfers, initial item quantity settings, and inventory counts.
- Managing price lists, including period and volume discounts, and special prices.
- Working with the pick and pack process.
- Generating inventory-related reports.
Item Master Record in SAP B1
SAP Business One lets you to manage all items that you purchase, manufacture, sell, or keep in inventory. Services can also be defined as items, although they are only relevant for sales.
For each item, you enter the data relevant for a particular area in SAP Business One, which uses this data for purchasing, sales, production, warehouse management, accounting, and services.
In addition with SAP B1, you can define and update the following inventory functions:
- Serial & Batch Numbers.
- Alternative Items.
- Default Business Partner Catalog Numbers.
Key Inventory Processes in SAP B1Manage the following SAP Business One functions:
- Goods Receipt.
- Goods Issue.
- Inventory Transfer.
- Inventory Opening Balances, Inventory Tracking, and Inventory Posting.
- Cycle Count Recommendations.
- Inventory Revaluation.
Price ListsSAP Business One lets you create different price lists for items, giving you the flexibility to offer your customers customized prices.During the creation of sales and purchasing documents, SAP Business One derives item prices directly from a price list that is linked to a business partner's payment terms. When you add a business transaction for a business partner, the price of the item is determined by the assigned price list.When you initialize SAP Business One, you define data for the business partners and payment terms as well as the price lists for customers and vendors. This data is revised and modified over the course of time, with the result that the price information used in sales and purchasing is always up to date.
Pick & Pack for Inventory MovementsPick and Pack in SAP Business One lets you automate the processing of sales orders and A/R reserve invoices in an orderly way, from the creation of pick lists up to packing items for shipment with delivery documents.The Pick and Pack process includes the following procedures:
- Creating a pick list from open sales orders and/or A/R reserve invoices.
- Picking items according to a pick list.
- Packing items for shipment.
- Creating delivery and A/R invoice documents.
Inventory Reports for Tactical InsightsThe inventory reports enable you to display information about items and their inventories, such as their quantity and valuation of the inventories. You can:
- Generate a list of all the items defined in the system (active and inactive), as well as information about the items such as last prices and serial/batch information.
- Create a list of inventory postings.
- Analyze the inventory situation for items or display the inventories of items in each warehouse.
- Start a valuation for warehouse inventory.
Discover an affordable and simple way to successfully manage and grow your business. Available on-premise or in the cloud, SAP Business One supports 27 languages and is localized for 42 countries, on one platform, delivered and supported by partners.