WITH SO MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY IS SAP THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Better Business Insights with the Cockpit & Dashboards in SAP B1
SAP Business One is a complete and flexible software solution to manage essential processes in small and midsize businesses, including accounting and finance, sales and service, inventory and distribution, and purchasing and operations.
Research* finds that 96% of Best-in-Class (the top 20% of performers) growing businesses have implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. These solutions are designed to help organizations of all sizes to face their challenges and provide a single business system to support visibility, efficiency, and decision-making. ERP is the key tool in business to make your life easier.
The Service Module in SAP B1
If your company provides support services to its customers, you can manage all activities related to those services using the service component.
For example, you can:
- Manage the interaction between service representatives and customers.
- Maintain information on service contracts, items, and serial numbers as well as customer complaints and inquiries.
- Monitor and manage the activities of your service department by using standard and custom reports that assist managers and support staff in their daily work.
- Optimize the potential of your sales and service departments and generate additional revenue by supporting business functions such as:
- Service operations
- Service contract management
- Service planning
- Tracking of customer interaction activities
- Customer support
- Management of sales opportunities
- Create a knowledge base of solutions for issues raised by your customers. You can manage this knowledge base according to your items; therefore, when a certain problem reoccurs, you can reduce the time required to solve it by searching for solutions by item.
Better business insights with SAP B1's Dashboards
Dashboards are an element of the cockpit, which present easy-to-understand visualizations, such as bar or pie charts, of transactional data from the SAP Business One database. Depending on the dashboard, data can be presented either as time-specific static snapshots or as refreshable visualizations.
SAP Business One delivers predefined crystal dashboards for financials, sales, and service modules. In addition, SAP Business One partners and customers can create their own dashboards.