TH SO MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY IS SAP THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Nurture lasting relationships with your customers - and sustain them with SAP B1.SAP Business One is a complete and flexible software solution to manage essential processes in small and midsize businesses, including accounting and finance, sales and service, inventory and distribution, and purchasing and operations.Research finds that 96% of Best-in-Class (the top 20% of performers) growing businesses have implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. These solutions are designed to help organizations of all sizes to face their challenges and provide a single business system to support visibility, efficiency, and decision-making. ERP is the key tool in business to make your life easier.
Use the business partner master data to record and retrieve business partner (customers, vendors, and leads) information and schedule business partner activities. Business partner information typically includes:
- Company details, including addresses and telephone numbers
- Business partner contact persons, including telephone numbers and E-mail addresses
- Logistic details
- Tax information
- Accounting information
- Details of payment terms
The master data forms the basis for all sales and purchasing documents, and activities involving a business partner. You can also use the data to analyze your business partner relationships in detail.
SAP Business One lets you create, maintain, and analyze your marketing event information using the campaign management feature. Managing a promotional campaign typically involves the steps outlined below:
- Creating and Maintaining a Target Group
- Creating a Campaign Using the Campaign Generation Wizard
- Managing the Campaign Data
- Viewing and Maintaining the Data
- Generating Sales Opportunities from a Campaign
- Filtering Campaign Response E-Mails
- Viewing the Campaign List Report
Activities refer to interactions you have with business partners, such as phone calls, meetings, tasks, or other types of activities. You are able to manage a one-time activity, or recurring activities.
All activities are automatically recorded in your calendar and in activity reports, which you can use to:
- Plan your day, week, and month.
- Analyze your communications with business partners, both currently open activities and activities that have been closed.
- Monitor the progress of your sales opportunities and the service calls of business partners.
Sales Opportunity Management
The Sales Opportunities module lets you track and analyze pending opportunities according to the progress of activities such as meetings, negotiations, and other proceedings in the sales pipeline.
Comprehensive forecasting methods enable you to project potential earnings and prioritize sales activities.
Using the various tabs of the Sales Opportunity window you can process a sales opportunity from creation and field configuration, through updating and reporting, to closure.
Some features of this module include being able to do the following:
- Link a variety of documents
- Designate an owner for a sales opportunity
- Select a different owner for each stage of a sales opportunity
- Determine employee access to the contained information
- Generate table and graphical reports to provide different formats for analysis
- Analysis can be per stage, per user, or a high-level overview displayed in the Statistics report.
- Reports can be filtered by such parameters as business partner, sales employee, and time period.
This module covers the entire sales process, from creating quotations for customers and interested parties, to invoicing, creating document drafts, and printing. SAP Business One provides an extensive range of sales documents, each of which pertains to a different stage of the sales process.
If your company provides support services to its customers, you can manage all activities related to those services using the service component.
For example, you can:
- Manage the interaction between service representatives and customers.
- Maintain information on service contracts, items, and serial numbers as well as customer complaints and inquiries.
- Monitor and manage the activities of your service department by using standard and custom reports that assist managers and support staff in their daily work.
- Optimize the potential of your sales and service departments and generate additional revenue by supporting business functions such as:
- Service operations
- Service contract management
- Service planning
- Tracking of customer interaction activities
- Customer support
- Management of sales opportunities
- Create a knowledge base of solutions for issues raised by your customers. You can manage this knowledge base according to your items; therefore, when a certain problem reoccurs, you can reduce the time required to solve it by searching for solutions by item.