WITH SO MANY OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY IS SAP THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
1. In-Memory Technology
Text Analytics and Search
- Perform Text Search, Text Analytics, and Text Mining to unlock new insights from unstructured documents.
Spatial Data Processing
- Leverage location-aware data by storing, processing, manipulating, and sharing directly in the in-memory database.
Predictive Analytics and Processing
- The ability to make sense of Big Data allows you to establish best practices for optimization, and reduce decision latency.
2. Simple User Interface
SAP Business One is a complete and flexible software solution to manage essential processes in small and midsize businesses.
SAP Business One's new cockpit dashboards provide a role-based experience across all lines of businesses and devices.
Simplified Purchasing Processes
- Request quotations for items or services from your vendors or suppliers directly within the program, and easily compare offers.
Purchasing Reports for Tactical Insights
- Analyze your purchasing information to refine your procurement processes and expenditure.
4. Inventory Management
Item Master Record
- Manage all items purchased, manufactured, sold, or kept as inventory.
- Gain the flexibility to offer your customers customised prices based on your historical transactions and data.
Pick and Pack
- Automate the processing of sales orders and accounts receivable invoices.
Bill of Materials
- Keep track of all the child items and raw materials required to assemble and produce finished products.
Materials Requirements Planning
- Plan your business requirements for manufacturing or porcurement based on your existing inventory, demands, and supplies.
- Planners can automatically select recommended production orders and purchase orders for automatic creation.
- Should outsourcing be needed, the system allows planners to easily convert a production order to a purchase order.
- Purchase orders to the same supplier can be optionally consolidated into one order, streamlining the purchasing process.
6a. Customer Relationship Management
Business Partner Management
- Make use of the business partner master data to record and retrieve information about your business partners, and schedule activities.
Campaign and Activity Management
- Create, maintain and analyze your marketing and communication activities in SAP Business one.
Sales Opportunity Management
- Track and analyze pending opportunities. SAP Business One's forecasting methods allow you to project potential earnings and prioritize sales activities.
- Automatically updates your Inventory Management module
- Optimize transactions and stockholding
Delivery and Returns
- Automatically update inventory changes and accounting data.
- Correct errors or record returns by creating credit memos.
7. Service Management
- Manage service and support activities that your company provides to your customers.
- Document the source of your service calls and document activities and expenses related to these problems.
- Track the history of items sold via serial numbers.
- You can either specify each item's data manually, or enable the system to create equipment cards automatically for every item sold.
8. Finance & Accounting
- Record transactions, cash inflows, and expenses in SAP Business One by recording journal entries, taxes, recurring postings, and so on.
- SAP Business One supports an unlimited number of currencies, allowing you to easily record and convert transactions in overseas markets.
- Record all monetary transactions involving bank accounts and reconcile your records with external account statements.
9. Dashboards & Analytics
SAP Business One Cockpit
- Your very own personalized work center allows you to view, search, organize and perform work activities.
- Create your own dashboards or use SAP Business One's predefined Crystal dashboards for easy-to-understand visualizations.
10. Mobile Solutions
Access SAP Business One anywhere, any time
- Empower your employees and keep them informed about their business on the go.
- We work together with several partners who are experts in their field, to offer convenient. customized add-ons to your SAP Business One Solution.Blue Ocean Systems also develops our own applications.